Spellweaver Card Designer
Spellweaver ist ein Sammelkartenspiel (CCG), dessen Wurzeln in Magic: The Gathering liegen, das aber einige neue Mechaniken verwendet. Der Card Designer erlaubt die Gestaltung eigener Karten, nur so aus Lust an der Freude. Das Programm verwendet sGUI von Muttonhead.
The Card Designer allows to create own cards (only as a fan creation, of course). It supports the established mechanics:
- Card Type: Artifact, Artifact Creature, Creature, Instant Spell, Spell (Heroes and Shrines are not supported)
- Multi Aspect Cards For one or two different aspects, the designer choose the right design. You can create cards with three or more different aspects anyway, but only the first two aspects determine the design.
- Dual Levels
- Description field with support for Exhaust, Aspects, Mana and Energy
- Support of a tooltip box for keywords - if you enter a keyword and a description, the tooltip is shown (otherwise not)
- Add game art (only PNG or BMP)
- Save card image (only BMP), save and load card to/from a text file
Current version: v0.3.190113
The full download (program, necessary recources, source code) can be found here:
To update from v0.3.190112 or later, you only need the exe file:
If you like the program, please support the game!
Mana Cost / Attack / Health / Energy:
You can use any number from 0 to 99, or leave the entry empty to disable it (e. g. for cards with no energy). It's also possible to enter "X" or "?".
Just enter the letters of the aspects, you want to use. For example, to create a card with double nature and a third colorless level, use "NNX".
Level requirements support dual levels. You can enter "W/D" to add a dual level Wisdom/Dominion. Dual levels as a level requirement currently don't have a meaning in the game, so you have to decide by yourself what you want to do with it. ;)
For Speed, you can use a number from 0 to 4, obviously.
The text field support shortcuts for different icons. All of them begin with a backslash \
- Exhaust: \z or \zzz
- Level symbols: \o \w \n \r \d \c \x. You can use the full name like \order or \colorless, if you want.
- Mana symbol: \m or \mana for an empty mana symbol; \m1 or \mana1 for a mana symbol with "1"; \mX or \manaX for a mana symbol with "X"
- Energy symbol: \e or \energy for an empty energy symbol. Like in \mana, you can use \energy2, \eX and so on.
The Energy icon isn't very nice - I can't manage outlined text, so I had to simplify the icon. I'm sorry about that.
The program works with PNG or BMP only. The image is scaled automatically; for best result you should use 900x630 px, including space on the left side for the mana/level requirements (about 130 px).
When you save a card into a text file, the art isn't saved. So after a reload you have to load the art separately.
Save card image
You can only export a card image as BMP (Windows Bitmap). It's size is 1000x1400 px, or 1552x1400 px when using a tooltip. The tooltip box will only be created when you enter a keyword and a keyword description.
Please don't care about overpowerd or underpowerd cards - they are only used to demonstrate the card designer.
Click on the images to see them in full size.
NB: all the pictures are painted by myself, so don't worry :D
Venus Flytrap - a normal creature:
Uncle Sam - a spell with dual level requirement and a tooltip box:
Lupus the Lycanthrop - an invocation spell with some icons in the description text:
Growing Constrictor - variable stats and bigger font size:
Tooltip box added
Bugfix: loading of some settings wasn't possible
Added: "X" and "?" for stats (Mana/AT/HP/Energy); different alternatives for font size
|Es wurden bisher keine Sources abgelegt.|